- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
- I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
- If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him. Is he still wrong?
- If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
- Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
- Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
- Why do they lock those bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
- If a turtle does not have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
- If the police arrest a mute, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
- Women like silent men, they think they're listening.
- Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
- If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
- If you ate pasta and anti-pasta, would you still be hungry?
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?